A Division of InspecTech Analygas Group Inc.
450 Midwest Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1P 3A9
Tel: 416-757-1179 Fax: 416-757-8096
Email: email@example.com Web: www.inspectech.ca
InspecTech® has provided specialized
Non Destructive Testing (NDT) systems
since 1977, and is to-day a leader in this field.
While these installations vary in type and
complexity, the emphasis has been always
to provide systems of quality and lasting reliability.
InspecTech's reputation and stability has attracted accomplished individuals from
a wide range of technical professions. From this wealth of talent we have assembled
a cohesive team with complementary skills for each
project - a team that always includes our client.
InspecTech's Research and Development team works closely with our clients, towards
a goal of continuous improvement to our equipment and systems. For example, the use
of Flux Leakage testing for ERW longseams, which is rapidly gaining international
For fifteen years InspecTech designed and supplied sophisticated in-service inspection
pigs which use the flux leakage technique to gather high-resolution data from oil
and gas transmission pipelines.
Other major NDT accomplishments of design and manufacture by InspecTech include:
- Compressed gas cylinder testing unit: the first in North America for a production
environment in continuous use since 1992.
- Full body test systems for extruded polyethylene pipe for the gas distribution industry.
- On-line B-Scan systems for extruded plastic films with full rotational coverage.
- Plate Mill and Pipe Skelp test systems for lamination defects.
- Multi-probe test systems ERW longseam and for DSA spiral welded pipe.
- Eccentricity Monitor for inspecting extrusions in copper tube manufacturing
- Testing of small diameter longseam tubing welds by flux leakage.
- Flux leakage test systems for laser welded flat panels.
- Semi-automated ring gear test system for automotive parts, in mass production use
- Multi-probe thread detection and evaluation systems.
- A complete data logging package for the tube and pipe testing industry, which is
standard to every system we manufacture.