Off-Line Ultrasonic Testing System
InspecTech® Off-Line Ultrasonic Test Systems are specially designed and configured to inspect the entire length of a weld seam in a tubular product. This form of testing is normally required for code compliances such as API and ISO. Testing is similar to InspecTech’s On-Line Test System, but the test head is configured differently and more mechanization is required.
- Multi-probe test heads are easy to setup and calibrate.
- Ideal for inspecting to API-5L, API-5CT and ISO standards.
- Individually engineered units to meet specific NDT requirements.
- Flexible scope of supply with a wide variety of options.
- Complete Data Logging of all Test Parameters Easily stored, retrieved, hard-copied or downloaded.
- Discrete Array technology optional.
- Optional end-zone testing.
- Multiple test heads available to enhance productivity.
This test unit uses an overhead carriage, which travels above a stationary pipe. This arrangement is the usual method of choice.
An alternative method, involving a stationary test head with the pipe being conveyed underneath is also available.